LAFOR WOOD PRODUCTS
Lafor Wood Products is a wholesaler of European hardwood timber, wood countertops, kitchen island tops, butcher blocks counters. We also offer stair treads, stair parts, staircases and stairways, hardwood flooring, solid wood edge glued panels for the furniture industry furniture parts: table tops, table legs, drawers, you name it, we get it.
Take your time to browse around. We tried to include as much information as possible in the next pages, although, as you will find out pretty soon, not much talking is needed, as the beauty of the wood speaks for itself.
If you are in a rush, however, here is in a nutshell what we offer:
* European hardwood timber kiln-dried, square-edged, random widths, and random lengths. Upon request, we also offer fix widths and fix lengths.
*Our primary seller is beechwood timber, 4/4, 8/4, rough, S2S, or S4S for furniture manufacturers, woodworking companies, cabinet manufacturers, doors manufacturers, stairs manufacturers, and glued panels manufacturers.
* Edge glued panels, finger jointed or solid stave suitable for the furniture industry, tabletops, and kitchen worktops, workbench boards, stair-treads/steps, stair-strings, handrails, and stair risers, cheek boards, construction boards, shelf bottoms, door-casing and door-frames, window-sills.
* Wood countertops, kitchen island tops, bar tops, butcher blocks and chopping boards. A large variety of sizes, shapes, species of kitchen tops, butcher blocks, kitchen countertops, and chopping blocks. CNC machining capabilities, food-grade mineral oil finishing, or polyurethane finishing upon request.
* Wooden stairs, stair treads, and raisers. Complete wooden stairs, stair treads and risers, staircases and stair parts for building contractors.
* Hardwood flooring. Unfinished, T&G, 3/4" x 6" x 50" finger jointed beech, oak, maple, black locust, ash hardwood flooring.
* Furniture parts. Drawer cases, drawer parts, table tops, table legs, shelves, and other furniture parts.
If anything from the above matched your interest or stirred your curiosity, please take a closer look at the following pages.